Wednesday, October 14, 2009

frozen in time...

i sat frozen, thrown back in time

frozen in shock, in disbelief, in sadness

covering my head for protection i knew wouldn't come

getting hit on the head is horrible

pain reverberates,

my teeth throb

my eyes sting,

my blood vessels swell...

i swore never again in my life would i allow someone

to hit me on my head...

it stings! bad!

i cried out... begging you not to pound on me...

my mom was the last person, i was 13 years old...

she was in a drunken rage; reason? simply unknown...

hmmmmm...

thawed out, able to move, i pushed you off of me...

i got kicked in my stomach for my effort to escape

your assault.

petrified one of us was not going to leave this room

on our own accord.

think kaisha... please oh gosh... think... get out of here

leave and live.... stay with evil

you stood at the door screaming at me...

taunting my flight!

breaking my heart

my spine slumped

my steps faltered
darkness pours in to my soul

mocking my pain
panic-sticken i hid in the alley with
shame..
fear, despair, anguish, deperation...
run hide...
calling out to my God
pleading for this nightmare to end!






1 comment:

  1. this is tragic when a child; grown or not... beat on a parent... my heart and prayers go out to you Miss Kaisha... don't quit believing. God has His ways. Remember Saul!

    ReplyDelete